Spring Recess April 1st- April 5th. School resumes on April 8, 2019
Congratulations to 3rd graders Evelyn Le and Jeremy Rosales, as well as 4th graders Anh Dang, Bryanna Navarro, and Alyssa Hernandez! Their artwork was chosen for the Annual GGUSD First Impressions Art Show!
This year Morningside raised $4,011 for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Nice work Mustangs!!
To all our parents, staff and students:
Welcome to Morningside Elementary School. We are excited for the 2018-2019 school year! Our highly-skilled teachers and staff are committed to equipping all students with the academic and personal skills for lifelong success. We work hard to offer an exceptional education for our dedicated scholars. We're grateful to have the support of active and engaged parents. We encourage all parents to visit our campus and join our PTA to help bring additional programs, field trips, and resources to our students.
Please feel free to stop by my office to say hello.
Morningside Elementary School is committed to helping all students succeed. We are proud to offer:
- Small class sizes with supportive teachers who help students reach high academic standards
- Innovative use of technology as part of daily instruction
- After school intervention and enrichment opportunities, at no cost to families
- A Mustang Meadow garden to provide students with hands-on learning about the environment and agriculture
- Strong parent involvement through PTO and parent education meetings
- Exciting instrumental and choir programs to bring out the inner musician in students
- Annual field trips bring learning to life for Morningsde students